Competitive Benefits and Perks
Thank you for choosing Cedar Haven for your place of employment! We are delighted to interview and consider you for one of the permanent positions at this facility! Cedar Haven is a large facility with 324 beds that was recently voted the Best Nursing Home in Lebanon Valley for its high-quality skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. We strive to offer the best and most compassionate care to our residents! Therefore, it is vital for us to choose only the top efficient and effective employees for our team. Cedar Haven has so much to offer you! Our dedicated employees are offered a competitive benefits package, including:
- 3 health insurance plan options and an annual employer contribution of $3,050.00 toward health insurance costs for each employee
- Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) Offers 15% Tuition Discount to Cedar Haven Healthcare Center’s Employees, Spouses, and Dependents (more information below)
- 10% Tuition Discount for Cedar Haven Employees to enroll in Nursing Programs through Nightingale College
- Paid Time Off starting in the 4th month of employment
- Employer paid life insurance for full-time employees
- 401K, 7 holidays, and bereavement
- Referral Bonuses of at least $300 for each new staff member you refer to our team
- $100.00 annual uniform allowance for full-time employees
- Employee meal program of lunch or dinner 7 days a week, including an entree, soup, a drink, & dessert, for $3
- Very competitive hourly rates in Lebanon County
- A discount to the YMCA
- Free Smoking Cessation classes including patches, gum and/or lozenges to assist with tobacco cessation
- Employees receive various discounts throughout the year to places such as Brushstrokes on Canvas, the Philadelphia Zoo, Hershey Park, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Camelback Lodge, and the Crayola Experience (Just to name a few…)
Elizabethtown School of Graduate and Professional Studies:
Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) is proud to partner with Cedar Haven to offer educational programs to provide professional development opportunities for our team and their families. Elizabethtown’s SGPS offers several undergraduate and graduate-level programs and are extending a 15% discount on tuition for all employees interested in enhancing their skillsets, as well as to their spouses and dependents! The programs at SGPS are geared toward working adults. Whether you’re looking to advance your career, complete your degree, or start a new chapter in life, this benefit will give you the skills, support, and credentials you’ll need to move up and move ahead. Learn more about this exciting opportunity here!
Nightingale College’s blended distance format allows nursing students in the pre-licensure nursing degree programs (ADN and BSN Programs) to engage in online instruction from the comfort of their own homes, while completing on-ground experiential learning at health care facilities in Central PA like Cedar Haven. Candidates who already have their RN license and are interested in pursuing their BSN degree in order to further their careers and improve their clinical skills may consider Nightingale’s CCNE-accredited and fully online RN-to-BSN Program. Nightingale also offers an Associate Degree in Nursing Program and a BSN Degree Program that may interest some of our current CNAs, LPNs, or auxiliary staff members. Cedar Haven team-members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on tuition at Nightingale College! Interested candidates can learn more on their website.
Employee Recognition Programs:
Employee of the Month
Exemplary employees are chosen monthly as employee of the month. All nominees are selected by co-workers, supervisors, department directors, and physicians. Employees are recognized on our Website, Facebook page, recognition bulletin board, and the monthly intercom. Employees receive a certificate and a gift card or other award of similar value. A copy of the certificate is kept in the employee’s personnel file.
Learn more about our Benefits by watching this video:
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center | 590 South 5th Avenue | Lebanon, PA 17042-9154 | (717) 274-0421
© 2020 Cedar Haven | We subscribe to a non-discrimination policy | We follow guidelines set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act | Equal Opportunity Employer