Competitive Benefits and Perks
Thank you for choosing Cedar Haven for your place of employment! We are delighted to interview and consider you for one of the permanent positions at this facility!
Cedar Haven is a large facility with 324 beds that offers 24/7 skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. We strive to offer the best and most compassionate care to our residents! Therefore, it is vital for us to choose only the top efficient and effective employees for our team.
Cedar Haven has so much to offer you! Our dedicated employees are offered a competitive benefits package, including:
- 3 health insurance plan options and an annual employer contribution of $3,050.00 toward health insurance costs for each employee
- 10% Tuition Discount for Nursing Programs through Nightingale College
- Paid Time Off starting in the 4th month of employment
- Employer paid life insurance for full-time employees
- 401K, 7 holidays, and bereavement
- Referral Bonuses of at least $300 for each new staff member you refer to our team
- $100.00 annual uniform allowance for full-time employees
- Employee meal program of lunch or dinner 7 days a week, including an entree, soup, a drink, & dessert, for $3
- Very competitive hourly rates in Lebanon County which were increased for the clinical team in April 2022
- A discount to the YMCA
- Free Smoking Cessation classes including patches, gum and/or lozenges to assist with tobacco cessation
- Employees receive various discounts throughout the year to places such as Brushstrokes on Canvas, the Philadelphia Zoo, Hershey Park, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Camelback Lodge, and the Crayola Experience (Just to name a few…)
Employee Recognition Programs:
Employee of the Month
Exemplary employees are chosen monthly as employee of the month. All nominees are selected by co-workers, supervisors, department directors, and physicians. Employees are recognized on our Website, Facebook page, recognition bulletin board, and the monthly intercom. Employees receive a certificate and a gift card or other award of similar value. A copy of the certificate is kept in the employee’s personnel file.
Learn more about our Benefits by watching this video:
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center | 590 South 5th Avenue | Lebanon, PA 17042-9154 | (717) 274-0421
© 2020 Cedar Haven | We subscribe to a non-discrimination policy | We follow guidelines set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act | Equal Opportunity Employer