Residents’ Choice Award Winners:
- Wayne Bush, 1949 Mercury Sled
- Carol Scaricaciottoli, 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible
- Leon & Jean Becker, 1934 Dodge Deluxe Street Rod
- Donald & June Bomberger, 1959 Ford Fairlane & 1972 Ford Mustang
- Victoria Kriner Eisenhour, 2009 Dodge Charger America’s 911 & Military Tribute Cars
- Dean-O and the Gang for the entertainment
- Fredricks Chevrolet for the Hot Dog and water donation for all the drivers and residents
- All of the local Car Dealers, Car Clubs and individuals for participating
- Chris Heisey and the Therapeutic Recreation staff for putting it together
- To Building and Grounds Crew for helping to set up
- To all the Cedar Haven staff and Volunteers who helped
Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or to schedule a tour of our facility.
Experienced Team . High Quality Care . Therapeutic Success . Friendly Atmosphere
Staff Spotlight: Suzanna Ellison
We would like to congratulate Suzanna Ellison, a superb LPN and the most recent recognition award recipient at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Suzanna is an LPN who received 15 nominations for this award-- perhaps the most we have ever received for one award winner! On...
St Patrick’s Day at Cedar Haven
A St. Patrick's Day To Remember! Senior care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA is always a top priority, with the staff dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life for their residents. But they also know that having fun should be part of...
Staff Spotlight: Michael Maldanado
We would like to congratulate Michael Maldonado, a valued member of our clinical team and the most recent recognition award winner at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA. Michael is a Certified Nursing Assistant who does an excellent job providing care for...