We are incredibly proud of the Cedar Haven Healthcare Center team and the care that they provide for our residents in every season and circumstances. Their dedication, especially in these unique times, is remarkable. Please join us in applauding the outstanding efforts and commitment of these award-winning team members, who received the March Employee of the Month and Quarterly Recognition Awards and giftcards in recognition of their achievements.
March Employee of the Month Award Winners
Deb Ciotti, Medical Secretary
- Deb is always professional. She comes to work early, stays late and helps with communication throughout the facility.
- Debbie is dedicated, reliable and always has a positive attitude. She is the foundation of the nursing office and is always willing to jump in and help where needed.
- Debbie is one of the most kind, caring and compassionate workers! She is an excellent coworker! She is willing to help others. She always gives 100% effort. She is very reliable, dependable and on time. She deserves to be nominated for employee of the month. She is an exemplary employee!
Hester Paxton, Restorative Aide
- Hester is always helpful with the residents. She is always taking them to where they want to go. Going to all the floors to take the residents to the recreational room. Activities and other places like therapy sessions when asked. She is a very pleasant person.
- Hester is a long-time dedicated Cedar Haven employee. She is always there to help. She helps extra and is very dedicated to our residents. Hester is very reliable and dependable. Her hard work and efforts are very much valued and appreciated.
Mark Kury, Transport Aide
- Mark is a long-time dedicated Cedar Haven employee! Mark always comes to work on time and works his scheduled shift. He is very reliable and dependable. Mark does a great job transporting our residents to their appointments. He always ensures they get to their appointments on time and they get back home to us safely. Mark is kind to others and always says hello to others in passing.
- Mark goes above and beyond with the residents and the transport aides. He makes our day go smooth with his goofy attitude!
Quarterly Recognition Award Winners
Pennie Kleinfelter, LPN
- Penny is kind and very flexible. She goes and offers help to everyone.
- Penny is a team player nurse. She makes herself available to others, is flexible, picks up multiple shifts all with a smile. She is an exemplary nurse who is high valuable and appreciated. Thank you, Penny, for all your hard work that doesn’t go unnoticed.
Dale Bashore, RNAC
- Dale is a wonderful leader in the RNAC office. Always maintains a professional attitude while promoting and fostering a learning environment. For her department. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!
- Dale works hard in a role that is critical to Cedar Haven. She has worked very hard and made improvements.
Kim Rhoads, RNAC
- Kim is an asset to our team. She instills a team environment in the office. She always strives for perfection in her work which then leads to a great outcome for our facility. She is always happy to teach new people and is a great resource for the nurses on the unit.
- Kim works hard in a role that is critical to Cedar Haven. She is a hard worker and makes positive improvements.
Pam Meyer, RNAC
- Pam works in the RNAC department and continues to be committed to her role. She does her best to bring up the CMI! She maintains good relationships with families as well!
- Pam is a hard worker! She has made improvements while in a role that is very critical to the Cedar Haven Facility.
Maddy Gallaher, LPNAC
• Maddy is a great addition to the team working as a LPNAC!
• Maddy has made improvements in her role that is very critical to Cedar Haven.
• Maddy is a great asset to the office. She comes to work every day with a positive attitude. She is always willing to jump in where needed. She helps others and is a great resource to the nurses on the unit.
Robert Ellis, Cook
- Robert is always smiling as he performs his duties. The meals that he prepares are appealing and well received by the residents. He is hard working and professional. Robert is an asset to the Cedar Haven team, and we are fortunate to have him with us!
- Robert is dependable, organized and focused on resident satisfaction by making great food and leading staff by example. Robert is one of the best multi-tasking employees! He can cook 2 meals and produce prep for 2 more meals at the same time!
Melanie Rolon, LPN
- Melanie always has a positive attitude and outlook about Cedar Haven. She motivates her peers with her kind and upbeat personality. She is dependable and works extra if needed. Melanie orients new nurses to Cedar Haven and does a great job!
- She promotes a positive atmosphere. Mel promotes an environment where staff are putting the residents physical and emotional needs first. She will offer words of encouragement to staff if they are down or discouraged. She will attempt with her best efforts to redirect negativity. Mel offers advice and guidance to new employees on doing the job correctly but also in self-care and how to be a good employee. She runs her unit independently and will consult supervisors with any questions and concerns. She is a, “grade A employee”!
- Mel’s positive attitude is contagious. Her compassion and kindness do not go unnoticed. Mel goes above and beyond to make her patients comfortable and happy. She is a true asset to the Cedar Haven Healthcare staff and team!
Deb Cunningham, Staff Education
- Deb is an excellent and dedicated Cedar Haven Employee. She is an amazing LPN that is 100% dedicated to her residents and providing the best quality care possible! She is a very smart and strong educator in our Staff Education Department. Working in Staff Education, she is providing a wonderful example to our new hires and NATs to follow! She is very caring and compassionate with her residents and coworkers too. She always puts her best foot forward! She is admired by many for her great work ethics, her kind spirit, and her kind and genuine personality. She is appreciated by her residents and coworkers! Way to go Deb!
- Deb helps extra in our Nursing Department. She is very kind and caring to residents and staff. She is always willing to lend a helping hand!
Taylor McKeon, Speech Therapist
- Taylor is a very valued staff member. She goes above and beyond to be flexible with her daily schedule, always making residents safety a priority, taking extra time to educate residents, families and staff for the best outcomes at Cedar Haven.
- Taylor is a dedicated, hardworking employee who is an asset to Cedar Haven. She puts the residents as her main priority, the way it should be done. Early one morning, a resident came to the therapy department and requested assistance. Taylor took the extra time that was needed to satisfy the residents’ request.
Celebrating Milestones at Cedar Haven: Open House & 1D Ribbon Cutting Event Cedar Haven Healthcare Center hosted a spectacular Open House on Thursday, November 16th, marking a momentous occasion with the ribbon-cutting ceremony for our newly renovated 1D. The...
We are thrilled to congratulate the newest graduates of the Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program, who celebrated their achievement at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center this week. These ambitious Nursing Assistant Trainees have successfully completed a rigorous 95-hour...
At Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, we love celebrating special moments with our residents and their families. Halloween was no exception, and we had an absolute blast! From creative costumes to festive decorations, it was a day filled with laughter, joy, and...
We're delighted to extend our heartfelt appreciation and congratulations to Tim Wright, a valued member of our Maintenance team. Tim's unwavering dedication and exceptional contributions have rightfully earned him an Employee Recognition Award. At Cedar Haven, we...
We are delighted to extend our congratulations to the most recent graduates of the Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program, who marked their graduation at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center this week. These aspiring Nursing Assistant Trainees successfully completed an...
We invite you to join us in expressing our sincere gratitude and congratulations to Doris Rhoads, our dedicated Restorative Aide. Doris's unwavering dedication and outstanding contributions have earned her a well-deserved Employee Recognition Award. On behalf of the...
Last week at Cedar Haven, we revved up the nostalgia with a spectacular Classic Car Show that brought residents and the community together for a day of vintage automotive delight! Our scenic grounds were transformed into a showcase of timeless beauties, while a...
Join us in celebrating the outstanding achievements of Jackie Shaak, our dedicated Payroll expert, as she receives a well-deserved Employee Recognition Award! At Cedar Haven, we extend our heartfelt thanks to Jackie for her unwavering commitment to excellence in her...
We're very excited for our annual classic car show coming up in just a few weeks. We have a lot of great entries already - if you're interested in signing up you can do so using the form below! NOTE: The event has now passed and registration is closed! See you at the...
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Lewis Lauer, a dedicated member of our housekeeping team, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. From all of us at Cedar Haven, thank you, Lewis, for your commitment to excellence in your work and...
Click Here For Up To Date Covid-19 Information The community incidence of COVID has been on the rise and it has now affected Cedar Haven. At this time Cedar Haven will be having staff and visitors to 2C and 2F wear a surgical mask due to possible exposure in the...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our newest group of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students successful graduated from our in-house CNA training program. We are proud of the students and their hard work completing this course. From all of us at Cedar Haven,...