We are proud to announce the names of April Employee of the Month Award Winners, who were selected in an effort to recognize them for their exemplary work at our facility. Please join us in thanking them and applauding them for improving quality of life for our residents every day. These award winners received an award certificate and a gift card. You can read some of the comments that were shared by those who nominated them for this recognition award. Congratulations Samanta, Doreen, and Ann– thank you for all that you do!
- Samantha is an outstanding CNA! She does so many extra things for the residents. She goes above and beyond everyday she works! She will help anyone. Sam even helps without being asked. She is so kind hearted! When you think of a caring, devoted wonderful CNA, hands down without a question, you think of Samantha Baltazar! Thank you for your character and your work ethic! You are one of a kind!
- Samantha is a very hard worker. She goes above and beyond for her residents. She is always helping her coworkers. I love working with Samantha because she always brings a smile to everyone’s’ face. The residents love her and always compliments her hard work. Samantha is a great asset to 1 D unit.
- Sam goes above and beyond her duties daily. Pleasant to residents and coworkers. Her presence lights up our unit. She is always finding things to do to keep moving. Always helps her coworkers and residents to have the best day possible. She is a pleasure to work with and be around. I love when Sam is scheduled because I know my family (residents and coworkers) will all have a great day!
- She is a great worker. She goes above and beyond for her residents and staff. She’s always willing to do everything to make everyone happy and satisfied.
- Sam is compassionate, caring and so sweet to our residents. Hands down one of the best CNAs I have ever worked with.
- Doreen is a very hard worker who goes above and beyond for the residents. She is very fast to answer call bells. She always gets along with everyone.
- Doreen is always working hard and is willing to help all the time.
- Doreen is such a hard worker. She is kind and respectful and is one of the best people I have worked with.
- She never has to be asked twice. She is always early and ready to go!
- Doreen is a very dedicated worker to Cedar Haven. She is great with the residents. Thanks for all you do Doreen!
- Annie is fantastic with our residents on 1C. She effectively motivates residents to participate in therapy sessions, whether in the Therapy Department or in their room. She even brought seeds to plant with the resident as part of therapy due to the request of resident to plant flowers. She is always cheerful and a real asset to Cedar Haven. She is well deserving of recognition.
- Ann is a wonderful addition to the Cedar Haven team. She is great with the residents and she is a great coworker. She always has a smile on her face. Thank you for all you do for the residents!
Interested in joining our team?
Welcome to Cedar Haven!
Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or to schedule a tour of our facility.
Experienced Team . High Quality Care . Therapeutic Success . Friendly Atmosphere
We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to...
At Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, our Employee of the Month and Quarterly Recognition Awards recognize our team for their exemplary contributions. Award winners are rewarded through this Staff Appreciation program for helping to improve the lives of...
Please join us in congratulating the graduates who completed their Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program this month at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees completed a 3.5 week course with the goal of joining our...