We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
We're very excited for our annual classic car show coming up in just a few weeks. We have a lot of great entries already - if you're interested in signing up you can do so using the form below!Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please...
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Lewis Lauer, a dedicated member of our housekeeping team, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. From all of us at Cedar Haven, thank you, Lewis, for your commitment to excellence in your work and...
The community incidence of COVID has been on the rise and it has now affected Cedar Haven. At this time Cedar Haven will be having staff and visitors to 2C and 2F wear a surgical mask due to possible exposure in the building. Thank you for your help as we navigate...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our newest group of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students successful graduated from our in-house CNA training program. We are proud of the students and their hard work completing this course. From all of us at Cedar Haven,...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is committed to continuously training our clinical team with best-practice clinical, operational, and technological methods. Our previous training events have recently evolved into a fantastic, synchronized series of daily training events...
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Nicole Ducati, a talented LPN at Cedar Haven, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. We would like to acknowledge and celebrate Nicole for her outstanding work as a nurse at our facility. Nicole is...