We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Employee Spotlight: Diane Toennes Today, we're delighted to shine the spotlight on one of our exceptional team members, Diane Toennes. Diane's unwavering commitment and positive demeanor make her an invaluable asset to our Cedar Haven family. Colleagues often praise...
🌟 Finding Strength Together 🌟 Cedar Haven is proud to partner with Serenity Hospice Care to introduce our collaborative effort—the Serenity Memory Care Support Group. Starting on February 22nd and every second Thursday of the month at 2 pm, this support group aims to...
Employee Spotlight: Nikki Turner, RNAC Today, we highlight the remarkable contributions of Nicole "Nikki" Turner, RNAC, at Cedar Haven. As our Resident Assessment Coordinator, Nikki's leadership ensures timely and precise assessments, reflecting her unwavering...
Employee Spotlight: Michelle Bucher, LPN We take immense pride in spotlighting Michelle Bucher, LPN, our outstanding Employee of the Week at Cedar Haven! Michelle's dedication serves as a shining inspiration to us all. Day in and day out, Michelle approaches her work...
Employee Spotlight: Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN Cedar Haven proudly shines a spotlight on Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN, our exceptional Employee of the Week! Mildred's unwavering dedication is a beacon of inspiration to us all. Shift after shift, Mildred brings a...
We are delighted to extend our congratulations to the most recent graduates of the Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program, at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, marking their achievement in December 2023. These dedicated individuals have completed a comprehensive...