We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our residents, staff, families, and friends! Thank you for being part of this special community that so many call home. Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video of Cedar Haven residents and team-members sharing what they are thankful...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a week of fun theme-days designed to show our outstanding team how much they are appreciated! Please enjoy photos of our dress down days, including Hat Day, Crazy Sock Day, and Wacky Wednesday, as well as our Walking Taco event. We hope our team...
Happy Veterans Day to the many residents and staff at Cedar Haven who have served our country. A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all for your service-- we so appreciate your bravery and commitment! Happy Veterans Day! Learning more about Cedar Haven Are you or...
Please join us in congratulating Cindy Angstadt for her recent award. Cindy was recognized for her outstanding dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven and her excellent work in our in-house laundry department. Cindy-- on behalf of all of the residents and staff at...
Cedar Haven residents and team-members alike had a great time for Halloween this year. The haunted Rec Room and Team Halloween party were both a big hit! Please enjoy some of the photos of costumes from our crew. We hope that you all had a fun and safe time with your...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania hosted their Annual Car Show, "Cruisin' on the Rev Trail," on September 30, 2022. After taking a break from the tradition due to Covid, everyone was thrilled to see the Annual car show return to the Cedar Haven...