We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
This is the part of a new series of posts showing how residents #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. You know a new school year is upon us when the "Back to School" photos flood your social media stream. Last week, our residents took the opportunity to...
This is the first in a new series of posts called "#EnjoyLifeWithUs," that highlight the uniquely fun activity and event offerings that are a way of life at Cedar Haven. On August 21st, our residents were able to enjoy our "Cruisin' on the REC Trail" car show as...
This is part of a series of posts that highlight how our residents and team #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Here is a peek into our summer festivities: Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing facility in Lebanon, provides high-quality care...
Meet our three July Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their admirable work at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Congratulations and thank you for your commitment to providing excellent care for our...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is well-known in Lebanon County for providing high-quality long-term skilled nursing care. Did you know that we also offer short-term rehab care for patients recovering from surgery or sudden illness? Our rehospitalization rates, which...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is home to a number of talented staff members who have chosen to grow their skills and build their careers with us (Learn about our Sign-on Bonuses up to $5,000 and apply to join us here). Every month we recognize some of the team members...