We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Last week we were able to celebrate with the most recent graduates of our in-house Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center! Thank you to all who attended our graduation. The Cedar Haven Staff Education department offers a 3.5 week...
We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to...
This is the part of a new series of posts showing how residents #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Marie Anderson, our Director of Therapeutic Recreation, and the rest of the Cedar Haven team worked together with students from Cedar Crest High School...
Are you a true Lebanon County expert? Test yourself to find out how much you know about Lebanon County in Central Pennsylvania! This quiz was created based on questions collected by our own team at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a high-quality Skilled Nursing Facility...
Silvestre and Christine both recented graduated from our Short-term Therapy Program and had great comments to share about our program and therapists. Congratulations to you both on meeting your goals!Silvestre and Christine both graduated recently from our Short-term...
We are proud to announce the names of April Employee of the Month Award Winners, who were selected in an effort to recognize them for their exemplary work at our facility. Please join us in thanking them and applauding them for improving quality of life for our...