We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Cedar Haven Announces Partnership with Nightingale College: Experiential Learning HUB for Nursing Students in Central PA & 10% Tuition Discount for Cedar Haven Team-members
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is proud to announce that we are partnering with Nightingale College to offer our staff and the Lebanon community several unique educational opportunities through Nightingale’s accredited online nursing programs. Nightingale College's...
Thankfulness is defined as the awareness and appreciation of good things as well as the expression of gratitude. At Cedar Haven, November held many reasons to be thankful and express our gratitude. The Cedar Haven team is a remarkable group of individuals who are...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students graduated ready to launch their new healthcare careers. Each student completed a 3.5 week course with our experienced instructors, learning how to assist residents with...
Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar...
Is there a skilled nursing team out there that is more passionate about Halloween than the Cedar Haven staff? If you have been part of the Cedar Haven family for some time, you won't be surprised to hear that the Therapeutic Recreation staff went above and beyond once...
Last week at Cedar Haven, we celebrated the achievements of the housekeeping and laundry teams led by Stephanie Robinson (Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Cedar Haven), who achieved a deficiency-free survey for all environmental services items this year. As a...