We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating and thanking them for their outstanding commitment to improving quality of life for residents everyday!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
- I recommend Mike for employee of the month! I recommend him not only for his time of service at Cedar Haven, much of the time Mike goes over and beyond his duties. His persistence and dedication are greatly appreciated!
- Mike was very nice with my mom and showed patience. He spoke to her with kindness. He did exactly what she had asked and replaced her cup holder.
- Priscilla is a very kind aide and is very nice to the residents. The residents love her and light up with they see her.
- Priscilla is very kind to the residents and always helpful. She is always there to help.
- Jean is a valuable employee in the Therapeutic Recreation Department. She really cares about the residents, their needs, and their room visits. She especially works to efficiently run the craft department in the recreational room. She takes special interest in the Catholic services. She is quick to rearrange her schedule to benefit the department. She even volunteers when she isn’t scheduled!
- Jean is willing to help any of her coworkers. She will pick and volunteer her time to the residents, by coming in to help in the giftshop or a Sunday service when she is off. She is always thinking of her residents.
Interested in joining our team?
ATTEND AN UPCOMING NURSING JOB FAIR AT CEDAR HAVEN
SEPT 4th or 10th from 1-4pm
Join us at Cedar Haven for an in-person nursing job fair to learn more about CNA, LPN, GPN, and RN openings at Cedar Haven in Lebanon! Walk through a streamlined application process at our facility. This event is for certified and licensed nurses and nurse assistants (including Graduate Practical Nurses).
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an RN Wound Nurse, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
As we step into summer, Cedar Haven is happy to report that we are still COVID-Free! Our therapeutic recreation department and the entire team has continued to apply their talents, creativity, and energy to keeping all of our residents safe and smiling in a remarkable...
We are pleased to recognize Chris Heisey, Warren Willets, and Amanda Templin as our May Employees of the Month. These team members are dedicated and committed to improving quality of life for our residents everyday. Please join us in thanking and congratulating these...
Today we honor and remember those who gave their lives for our country. At Cedar Haven we have the privilege of serving over 20 veterans who have chosen to reside and receive care at our facility. What an honor it is to hear their stories and learn about the...
Our compassionate team has had no shortage of creative ideas to uplift our residents while keeping them safe. Along those lines, our team cooked up a fun Hawaian Luau day and mixed it up with some Elvis festivities as well. Thank you to our thoughtful dietary and...
Thank you State Farm Agents Kelly parks, Hannah Speraw, Bob Phillips, Dick Morrett, Matt Jacobs, and Greg Snyder!
Thank you to the State Farm agents who treated our Cedar Haven Team to delicious chicken dinners from Hresko’s Bar-B-Que. Our staff were very appreciative! Thank you for the support and care.Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please...
Cedar Haven is very thankful to report that we have still not had a single case of COVID-19 among our staff or residents thanks in part to the extraordinary efforts our team has made to proactively protect our community. Because of this, we are still able to accept...