Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our residents, staff, families, and friends! Thank you for being part of this special community that so many call home. Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video of Cedar Haven residents and team-members sharing what they are thankful...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a week of fun theme-days designed to show our outstanding team how much they are appreciated! Please enjoy photos of our dress down days, including Hat Day, Crazy Sock Day, and Wacky Wednesday, as well as our Walking Taco event. We hope our team...
Happy Veterans Day to the many residents and staff at Cedar Haven who have served our country. A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all for your service-- we so appreciate your bravery and commitment! Happy Veterans Day! Learning more about Cedar Haven Are you or...
Please join us in congratulating Cindy Angstadt for her recent award. Cindy was recognized for her outstanding dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven and her excellent work in our in-house laundry department. Cindy-- on behalf of all of the residents and staff at...
Cedar Haven residents and team-members alike had a great time for Halloween this year. The haunted Rec Room and Team Halloween party were both a big hit! Please enjoy some of the photos of costumes from our crew. We hope that you all had a fun and safe time with your...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania hosted their Annual Car Show, "Cruisin' on the Rev Trail," on September 30, 2022. After taking a break from the tradition due to Covid, everyone was thrilled to see the Annual car show return to the Cedar Haven...