Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Thankfulness is defined as the awareness and appreciation of good things as well as the expression of gratitude. At Cedar Haven, November held many reasons to be thankful and express our gratitude. The Cedar Haven team is a remarkable group of individuals who are...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students graduated ready to launch their new healthcare careers. Each student completed a 3.5 week course with our experienced instructors, learning how to assist residents with...
Is there a skilled nursing team out there that is more passionate about Halloween than the Cedar Haven staff? If you have been part of the Cedar Haven family for some time, you won't be surprised to hear that the Therapeutic Recreation staff went above and beyond once...
Last week at Cedar Haven, we celebrated the achievements of the housekeeping and laundry teams led by Stephanie Robinson (Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Cedar Haven), who achieved a deficiency-free survey for all environmental services items this year. As a...
Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month - Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions...
At Cedar Haven, we have an incredible team of caregivers and support staff who work hard every day to ensure that our residents receive high-quality care. We applaud the efforts made by our outstanding team of nurses, nurse assistants, therapy, dietary, maintenance,...