Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Employee Spotlight: Diane Toennes Today, we're delighted to shine the spotlight on one of our exceptional team members, Diane Toennes. Diane's unwavering commitment and positive demeanor make her an invaluable asset to our Cedar Haven family. Colleagues often praise...
🌟 Finding Strength Together 🌟 Cedar Haven is proud to partner with Serenity Hospice Care to introduce our collaborative effort—the Serenity Memory Care Support Group. Starting on February 22nd and every second Thursday of the month at 2 pm, this support group aims to...
Employee Spotlight: Nikki Turner, RNAC Today, we highlight the remarkable contributions of Nicole "Nikki" Turner, RNAC, at Cedar Haven. As our Resident Assessment Coordinator, Nikki's leadership ensures timely and precise assessments, reflecting her unwavering...
Employee Spotlight: Michelle Bucher, LPN We take immense pride in spotlighting Michelle Bucher, LPN, our outstanding Employee of the Week at Cedar Haven! Michelle's dedication serves as a shining inspiration to us all. Day in and day out, Michelle approaches her work...
Employee Spotlight: Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN Cedar Haven proudly shines a spotlight on Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN, our exceptional Employee of the Week! Mildred's unwavering dedication is a beacon of inspiration to us all. Shift after shift, Mildred brings a...
We are delighted to extend our congratulations to the most recent graduates of the Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program, at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, marking their achievement in December 2023. These dedicated individuals have completed a comprehensive...