Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
On a cold and wintery day, it was FUN playing games and spreading good cheer at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon! Congratulations to our residents and team members who won 10 Cedar Bucks each playing Name That Tune, every hour today from 9 – 4. They get to...
We are pleased to announce that Jenifer Baughman-Fetzer, Ebony Campbell, and Bonita Shanaman are our Employees of the Month for the month of January. These staff members were nominated by other members of the team at Cedar Haven, whose nomination comments are included...
New Year, New Opportunity: Announcing $10,000 RN Sign-On Bonuses for new Full-time Registered Nurses!
Happy New Year! What are your personal and career goals for 2020 and beyond? Would an extra $10,000 help you to achieve those goals? Now announcing a new $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Program for Registered Nurses (RNs) who join us full-time at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center...
This is part of a series of "#EnjoyLifeWithUs" blog posts that highlight the uniquely fun activity and event offerings that are a way of life at Cedar Haven. Bells are jingling and the halls are decked at Cedar Haven, making for a fun and festive 2019 Christmas...
At Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, our team works hard everyday to care for the needs of our residents in a compassionate and caring way. The following team members were awarded with December Employee of the Month and Quarterly Recognition Awards after being...
Please join us in congratulating the most recent graduating class of Cedar Haven's Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees completed a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant certification and a new,...