Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Thank you State Farm Agents Kelly parks, Hannah Speraw, Bob Phillips, Dick Morrett, Matt Jacobs, and Greg Snyder!
Thank you to the State Farm agents who treated our Cedar Haven Team to delicious chicken dinners from Hresko’s Bar-B-Que. Our staff were very appreciative! Thank you for the support and care.Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please...
Cedar Haven is very thankful to report that we have still not had a single case of COVID-19 among our staff or residents thanks in part to the extraordinary efforts our team has made to proactively protect our community. Because of this, we are still able to accept...
We are pleased to announce that Karen Viozzi, Jenny Kendig, and Paula Hammer have been awarded our April Employee of the Month award in recognition of their efforts. These staff members were nominated by other members of the team at Cedar Haven, whose comments are...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a themed Western Day to lift the spirits of our residents and staff. We dressed the part and were treated with hot dogs, all the fixins’ and delicious campfire s'mores dessert! Staff enjoyed country music, singing and line dancing to Cotton Eye...
Coronavirus has brought a number of changes to daily life and work at our facility. Visitation has been restricted for several weeks. All staff have their temperatures taken multiple times a day and are screened for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Our Resident Care...
We are pleased to announce that Bellomo & Associates, LLC (Estate Planning & Elder Law) will be offering a Free Virtual webinar called "The Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid" on April 14th from 6pm-8pm. Please call 717-845-5390 to register for this informative event...