Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar Haven residents.
- Jodi is a very sweet and kind coworker. She goes over and beyond for our residents daily. She is a wonderful hairdresser. She does a great job making our residents look and feel great! We are lucky to have her a part of the Cedar Haven team!
- I would like to nominate Jodi for Employee of the Month. Jodi does an excellent job in the Beauty Shop. She is always smiling and kind to the residents and they look lovely after their visit with her. The Beauty Shop is always decorated for the changing seasons. Jodi wears festive uniforms to help make a cheerful atmosphere. The Beauty Shop is a warm, welcoming area for our residents to visit.
- I nominate Josh from our Dietary Department. He is very kind, considerate and all-around team player. Josh walks or takes the bus to work daily. To me, that is dedication! He does his job with pride!
- I would like to nominate Josh Root for Employee of the month. Josh goes out of his way to help others who are new to the kitchen. He does his duties without complaining and is always willing to give a helping hand. He is kind and pleasant and is an asset to Cedar Haven and the Dietary Department.
- She is so patient and caring to the residents. She treats them like family.
- Aspen always helps me when I need it without hesitation. She goes out of her way for anyone.
- Aspen is a very nice person! She is a great CNA and goes out of her way to help everyone.
- Aspen does a good job caring for my grandpa and has been nice every time I’ve been there.
- I think she is very nice, friendly, patient and considerate. She is always smiling and happy. She treats everyone like family.
- Aspen takes great care of my dad!
- Aspen is so kind to visitors and residents as well. She is the best and loves her residents.
- Aspen is very kind and caring with my Uncle.
- She is very nice and caring to the residents and always taking with them and trying to help.
- Aspen is wonderful with the residents. She treats them like they are her best friends. She never loses patience, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her.
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
The Winter / Spring issue of "LIVEWELL Lebanon" is available below, with our Cedar Haven "Back to School Words of Wisdom," Car Show Recap, and more! Welcome to Cedar Haven! Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or...
Today we are recognizing and celebrating our three September Employees of the Month and nine Quarterly Recognition Award winners. These individuals have demonstrated their commitment and dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven time and again. The certificate and...
This is the part of a new series of posts showing how residents #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. You know a new school year is upon us when the "Back to School" photos flood your social media stream. Last week, our residents took the opportunity to...
This is the first in a new series of posts called "#EnjoyLifeWithUs," that highlight the uniquely fun activity and event offerings that are a way of life at Cedar Haven. On August 21st, our residents were able to enjoy our "Cruisin' on the REC Trail" car show as...
We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare...
This is part of a series of posts that highlight how our residents and team #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Here is a peek into our summer festivities: Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing facility in Lebanon, provides high-quality care...