February’s Employees of the Month improve quality of life for our residents while also promoting a positive team atmosphere for our staff. Please join us in thanking them and applauding their efforts, which have not gone unnoticed. These award winners received an award certificate and a gift card in recognition of their exemplary efforts. Some of the comments included in their recent nominations from fellow team-members are included below. Congratulations Christine, Gregory, and Seth!
- “Chris is an amazing secretary. She is always willing to lend a hand on or off the unit. Assists nurses as able, answer doctor’s questions, she can look up labs and test results. She is always kind to staff and residents. A vital part of Cedar Haven!” -Steph M., LPN
- “Chris is very understanding and has helped me immensely with my numerous questions and she could always show where the correct documentations could be found in the nursing station. Always made me aware if any paperwork needed completed. Outstanding secretary!” – Deb S.
- “Chris is a very kind, caring and compassionate employee. She is always helpful and never talks negatively about others. She has a positive attitude and is a delight to with her. Chris is so sweet to the residents. Chris has always been a very dedicated employee of Cedar Haven. We are thankful to have Chris as a part of our team!”
- “Greg has stepped up and become our trainer for cooks and diet cooks!” -Zac
- “He stepped up immensely with covering shifts. He helps the teammates with their meals or prepping. He has been a great asset as an AM supervisor.” –Corey
- “We appreciate all of Greg’s hard work, appreciation and dedication to helping serve our residents and being such of an amazing team leader! Great job Greg!”
- He never complains about working. He works well with others. Seth helps people with their work and has a good attitude during hard times. He is a good employee. Seth attends to residents ASAP! – Sam B.
- Seth works extremely well with others and is reliable. He is attentive to others needs and is always on time. -Markita H., CNA
- Seth is always willing to lend a hand to fellow employees. He takes pride in making sure his residents are well taking care of. – Joanne E.
- I recommend Seth for employee of the month because he is a very reliable worker. Seth helps his coworkers everyday I’ve worked with him. Seth is very good with the residents and gives great care. Seth keeps everyone laughing and smiling even when we are down. I enjoy working with Seth. – Jeanette T., CNA
- Seth has perfect attendance. He is a hard worker and a pleasant coworker. He is very good with the residents and other staff. – Jen B., LPN
- Seth is always pleasant. He volunteers whenever staff need assistance. He makes sure everything is in order before leaving. He does NOT call off. Seth is caring and attentive to the residents needs. He is very dependable and a team player. – Evey G., LPN
- Seth does whatever is asked of him by nurses to get the job done without complaining. He never calls off and is very reliable. Seth has never missed a day of work. The residents adore him! He is an asset to our team and we are lucky to have him! Lindsay B., LPN
- Seth has never missed a day of work.
- Seth has never called off since his start date. He is reliable. Seth is compassionate with all the resident’s care. Seth is a team player. He is always willing to lend a helping hand. Stephanie T., LPN
- Seth never calls off. He is a hard worker and listens to his charge nurses. He has made great improvement over the past several months. Thank you! 😊 Sara K., RN
Interested in joining our team?
Welcome to Cedar Haven!
Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or to schedule a tour of our facility.
Experienced Team . High Quality Care . Therapeutic Success . Friendly Atmosphere
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Lewis Lauer, a dedicated member of our housekeeping team, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. From all of us at Cedar Haven, thank you, Lewis, for your commitment to excellence in your work and...
The community incidence of COVID has been on the rise and it has now affected Cedar Haven. At this time Cedar Haven will be having staff and visitors to 2C and 2F wear a surgical mask due to possible exposure in the building. Thank you for your help as we navigate...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our newest group of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students successful graduated from our in-house CNA training program. We are proud of the students and their hard work completing this course. From all of us at Cedar Haven,...