We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
We're very excited for our annual classic car show coming up in just a few weeks. We have a lot of great entries already - if you're interested in signing up you can do so using the form below!Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please...
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Lewis Lauer, a dedicated member of our housekeeping team, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. From all of us at Cedar Haven, thank you, Lewis, for your commitment to excellence in your work and...
The community incidence of COVID has been on the rise and it has now affected Cedar Haven. At this time Cedar Haven will be having staff and visitors to 2C and 2F wear a surgical mask due to possible exposure in the building. Thank you for your help as we navigate...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our newest group of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students successful graduated from our in-house CNA training program. We are proud of the students and their hard work completing this course. From all of us at Cedar Haven,...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is committed to continuously training our clinical team with best-practice clinical, operational, and technological methods. Our previous training events have recently evolved into a fantastic, synchronized series of daily training events...
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Nicole Ducati, a talented LPN at Cedar Haven, who was recently recognized with an Employee Recognition Award. We would like to acknowledge and celebrate Nicole for her outstanding work as a nurse at our facility. Nicole is...