We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
Daily COVID cases update Cedar Haven Residents (# of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 0 Cedar Haven Staff (#of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 1 Visitation Family Video Calls Ongoing Family Visitation except for rare exposure scenarios...
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our residents, staff, families, and friends! Thank you for being part of this special community that so many call home. Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video of Cedar Haven residents and team-members sharing what they are thankful...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a week of fun theme-days designed to show our outstanding team how much they are appreciated! Please enjoy photos of our dress down days, including Hat Day, Crazy Sock Day, and Wacky Wednesday, as well as our Walking Taco event. We hope our team...
Happy Veterans Day to the many residents and staff at Cedar Haven who have served our country. A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all for your service-- we so appreciate your bravery and commitment! Happy Veterans Day! Learning more about Cedar Haven Are you or...
Please join us in congratulating Cindy Angstadt for her recent award. Cindy was recognized for her outstanding dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven and her excellent work in our in-house laundry department. Cindy-- on behalf of all of the residents and staff at...
Cedar Haven residents and team-members alike had a great time for Halloween this year. The haunted Rec Room and Team Halloween party were both a big hit! Please enjoy some of the photos of costumes from our crew. We hope that you all had a fun and safe time with your...