We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
The Summer / Fall issue of "LIVEWELL Lebanon" is available below, with a story about our very own WWII hero on the front page and highlights from intergenerational activities with Cedar Crest students and our Morning Under the Stars Prom event: Welcome to Cedar...
Shirlee graduated from our Short-term Therapy program successfully last week. She said, "I am very happy with my stay here and the staff have all been wonderful."This is part of a series of posts congratulating residents who have graduated from our Short-Term Rehab...
Last week we were able to celebrate with the most recent graduates of our in-house Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center! Thank you to all who attended our graduation. The Cedar Haven Staff Education department offers a 3.5 week...
This is the part of a new series of posts showing how residents #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Marie Anderson, our Director of Therapeutic Recreation, and the rest of the Cedar Haven team worked together with students from Cedar Crest High School...
Are you a true Lebanon County expert? Test yourself to find out how much you know about Lebanon County in Central Pennsylvania! This quiz was created based on questions collected by our own team at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a high-quality Skilled Nursing Facility...
Silvestre and Christine both recented graduated from our Short-term Therapy Program and had great comments to share about our program and therapists. Congratulations to you both on meeting your goals!Silvestre and Christine both graduated recently from our Short-term...