We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare...
This is part of a series of posts that highlight how our residents and team #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Here is a peek into our summer festivities: Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing facility in Lebanon, provides high-quality care...
Meet our three July Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their admirable work at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Congratulations and thank you for your commitment to providing excellent care for our...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is well-known in Lebanon County for providing high-quality long-term skilled nursing care. Did you know that we also offer short-term rehab care for patients recovering from surgery or sudden illness? Our rehospitalization rates, which...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is home to a number of talented staff members who have chosen to grow their skills and build their careers with us (Learn about our Sign-on Bonuses up to $5,000 and apply to join us here). Every month we recognize some of the team members...
The Summer / Fall issue of "LIVEWELL Lebanon" is available below, with a story about our very own WWII hero on the front page and highlights from intergenerational activities with Cedar Crest students and our Morning Under the Stars Prom event: Welcome to Cedar...