We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
Is there a skilled nursing team out there that is more passionate about Halloween than the Cedar Haven staff? If you have been part of the Cedar Haven family for some time, you won't be surprised to hear that the Therapeutic Recreation staff went above and beyond once...
Last week at Cedar Haven, we celebrated the achievements of the housekeeping and laundry teams led by Stephanie Robinson (Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Cedar Haven), who achieved a deficiency-free survey for all environmental services items this year. As a...
Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month - Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions...
At Cedar Haven, we have an incredible team of caregivers and support staff who work hard every day to ensure that our residents receive high-quality care. We applaud the efforts made by our outstanding team of nurses, nurse assistants, therapy, dietary, maintenance,...
The Winter / Spring issue of "LIVEWELL Lebanon" is available below, with our Cedar Haven "Back to School Words of Wisdom," Car Show Recap, and more! Welcome to Cedar Haven! Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or...
Today we are recognizing and celebrating our three September Employees of the Month and nine Quarterly Recognition Award winners. These individuals have demonstrated their commitment and dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven time and again. The certificate and...