We are delighted to announce our three May Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their exemplary efforts in improving quality of life for residents at Cedar Haven. Please join us in thanking them for their dedication to providing compassionate care with excellence everyday.
Below you will find comments that were submitted with the nominations for this award by their coworkers, residents, and families. Congratulations Michelle, Joanniny, and Vivian– your exemplary work has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!
- Michelle has run the Social Service Department for the past three months. She has done an outstanding job. There were never any concerns that she couldn’t ever address. She remains cool and calm in trying situations. Her residents are always her number one priority. Michelle is an invaluable asset to Cedar Haven.
- I think Michelle is awesome. She is always on top of things when residents are being discharged, have a room change, transfer or any others that arrive. She is good at communicating when things are going on like discharges that need to be taken care of for the residents.
- Jo always helps others, helps the nurse as needed and is very energetic. She gets the job done and leaves the residents happy. She is fun to work with.
- She is very helpful and always puts the residents needs first. She always speaks to the residents with respect and is punctual. When she sees someone needing help she is always there.
- Joanniny is responsible and proactive. She has leadership skills and is very sweet with the residents. Our residents love her!
- She is proactive and does not hesitate to help others. She is a team player and one of the friendliest girls I have ever worked with. She is always so joyful.
- She’s hardworking and a team player. Joanniny is very respectful
- Vivian is a compassionate and caring worker who always goes the extra mile for the residents and other staff members! She is a joy to work with and is not afraid to jump in and help with any situation. The residents absolutely love the care she gives them!
- She is a good worker. She always helps the team when we need help.
- Vivian goes above and beyond and helps whenever needed. She has a positive attitude.
- Vivian is an all-around STAR. Not only is she a team player but she has a heart of gold. Doesn’t hesitate to jump in to help a resident, fellow employee or visitor. Vivian is not only respected by everyone at Cedar Haven, but she is also dearly loved.
- Vivian works on every floor when needed. Every time I see her, she is always cleaning coffee pots for every floor. She cleans the iPads, too. She knows how to keep herself busy and is very proactive. She is an amazing woman! She always has a great attitude.
Interested in joining our team?
At Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, our team works hard everyday to care for the needs of our residents in a compassionate and caring way. The following team members were awarded with December Employee of the Month and Quarterly Recognition Awards after being...
Please join us in congratulating the most recent graduating class of Cedar Haven's Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees completed a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant certification and a new,...
Cedar Haven Announces Partnership with Nightingale College: Experiential Learning HUB for Nursing Students in Central PA & 10% Tuition Discount for Cedar Haven Team-members
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is proud to announce that we are partnering with Nightingale College to offer our staff and the Lebanon community several unique educational opportunities through Nightingale’s accredited online nursing programs. Nightingale College's...
Thankfulness is defined as the awareness and appreciation of good things as well as the expression of gratitude. At Cedar Haven, November held many reasons to be thankful and express our gratitude. The Cedar Haven team is a remarkable group of individuals who are...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students graduated ready to launch their new healthcare careers. Each student completed a 3.5 week course with our experienced instructors, learning how to assist residents with...
Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar...