Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Daily COVID cases update Cedar Haven Residents (# of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 14 Cedar Haven Staff (#of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 9 Please note that while visitation is still open, we currently have yellow floors: 1F, 2F, 3F,...
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our residents, staff, families, and friends! Thank you for being part of this special community that so many call home. Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video of Cedar Haven residents and team-members sharing what they are thankful...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a week of fun theme-days designed to show our outstanding team how much they are appreciated! Please enjoy photos of our dress down days, including Hat Day, Crazy Sock Day, and Wacky Wednesday, as well as our Walking Taco event. We hope our team...
Happy Veterans Day to the many residents and staff at Cedar Haven who have served our country. A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all for your service-- we so appreciate your bravery and commitment! Happy Veterans Day! Learning more about Cedar Haven Are you or...
Please join us in congratulating Cindy Angstadt for her recent award. Cindy was recognized for her outstanding dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven and her excellent work in our in-house laundry department. Cindy-- on behalf of all of the residents and staff at...
Cedar Haven residents and team-members alike had a great time for Halloween this year. The haunted Rec Room and Team Halloween party were both a big hit! Please enjoy some of the photos of costumes from our crew. We hope that you all had a fun and safe time with your...