Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
On a cold and wintery day, it was FUN playing games and spreading good cheer at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon! Congratulations to our residents and team members who won 10 Cedar Bucks each playing Name That Tune, every hour today from 9 – 4. They get to...
We are pleased to announce that Jenifer Baughman-Fetzer, Ebony Campbell, and Bonita Shanaman are our Employees of the Month for the month of January. These staff members were nominated by other members of the team at Cedar Haven, whose nomination comments are included...
New Year, New Opportunity: Announcing $10,000 RN Sign-On Bonuses for new Full-time Registered Nurses!
Happy New Year! What are your personal and career goals for 2020 and beyond? Would an extra $10,000 help you to achieve those goals? Now announcing a new $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Program for Registered Nurses (RNs) who join us full-time at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center...
This is part of a series of "#EnjoyLifeWithUs" blog posts that highlight the uniquely fun activity and event offerings that are a way of life at Cedar Haven. Bells are jingling and the halls are decked at Cedar Haven, making for a fun and festive 2019 Christmas...
At Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, our team works hard everyday to care for the needs of our residents in a compassionate and caring way. The following team members were awarded with December Employee of the Month and Quarterly Recognition Awards after being...
Please join us in congratulating the most recent graduating class of Cedar Haven's Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees completed a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant certification and a new,...