Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
🌟 Finding Strength Together 🌟 Cedar Haven is proud to partner with Serenity Hospice Care to introduce our collaborative effort—the Serenity Memory Care Support Group. Starting on February 22nd and every second Thursday of the month at 2 pm, this support group aims to...
Employee Spotlight: Nikki Turner, RNAC Today, we highlight the remarkable contributions of Nicole "Nikki" Turner, RNAC, at Cedar Haven. As our Resident Assessment Coordinator, Nikki's leadership ensures timely and precise assessments, reflecting her unwavering...
Employee Spotlight: Michelle Bucher, LPN We take immense pride in spotlighting Michelle Bucher, LPN, our outstanding Employee of the Week at Cedar Haven! Michelle's dedication serves as a shining inspiration to us all. Day in and day out, Michelle approaches her work...
Employee Spotlight: Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN Cedar Haven proudly shines a spotlight on Mildred Pierre Louis, LPN, our exceptional Employee of the Week! Mildred's unwavering dedication is a beacon of inspiration to us all. Shift after shift, Mildred brings a...
We are delighted to extend our congratulations to the most recent graduates of the Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program, at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, marking their achievement in December 2023. These dedicated individuals have completed a comprehensive...
In the heart of Cedar Haven, we shine a spotlight on Kathy Carpenter, our devoted Central Supply Director. Kathy's expertise and dedication are evident as she consistently seeks the best products for Cedar Haven, always mindful of budget considerations. Kathy's...