Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Welcome to Cedar Haven!
Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or visit our jobs page to learn more about career opportunities at our facility.
Experienced Team . High Quality Care . Therapeutic Success . Friendly Atmosphere
Staff Spotlight: Suzanna Ellison
We would like to congratulate Suzanna Ellison, a superb LPN and the most recent recognition award recipient at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Suzanna is an LPN who received 15 nominations for this award-- perhaps the most we have ever received for one award winner! On...
St Patrick’s Day at Cedar Haven
A St. Patrick's Day To Remember! Senior care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA is always a top priority, with the staff dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life for their residents. But they also know that having fun should be part of...
Staff Spotlight: Michael Maldanado
We would like to congratulate Michael Maldonado, a valued member of our clinical team and the most recent recognition award winner at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA. Michael is a Certified Nursing Assistant who does an excellent job providing care for...
Remembering Ann Kasperowicz: “Loving Mother of 8 and Lebanon County Resident”
At Cedar Haven, we have the privilege of caring for many Lebanon County natives and Ann Kasperowicz was no exception. A plaque has been installed on a bench at Cedar Haven, where Ann loved to take walks on the grounds, in loving memory of Ann. Thank you to Ann’s...
Congratulations Nurse Assistant Training Program Graduates!
This week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students graduated ready to launch the next phase of their healthcare careers. Each student completed a course with our experienced instructors, learning how to assist residents...
Cedar Haven Coronavirus Report
Daily COVID cases update Cedar Haven Residents (# of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) - Cedar Haven Staff (#of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) - Visitation Family Video Calls Ongoing Family Visitation except for rare exposure scenarios...