Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Is there a skilled nursing team out there that is more passionate about Halloween than the Cedar Haven staff? If you have been part of the Cedar Haven family for some time, you won't be surprised to hear that the Therapeutic Recreation staff went above and beyond once...
Last week at Cedar Haven, we celebrated the achievements of the housekeeping and laundry teams led by Stephanie Robinson (Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Cedar Haven), who achieved a deficiency-free survey for all environmental services items this year. As a...
At Cedar Haven, we have an incredible team of caregivers and support staff who work hard every day to ensure that our residents receive high-quality care. We applaud the efforts made by our outstanding team of nurses, nurse assistants, therapy, dietary, maintenance,...
The Winter / Spring issue of "LIVEWELL Lebanon" is available below, with our Cedar Haven "Back to School Words of Wisdom," Car Show Recap, and more! Welcome to Cedar Haven! Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please contact us with your questions or...
Today we are recognizing and celebrating our three September Employees of the Month and nine Quarterly Recognition Award winners. These individuals have demonstrated their commitment and dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven time and again. The certificate and...
This is the part of a new series of posts showing how residents #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. You know a new school year is upon us when the "Back to School" photos flood your social media stream. Last week, our residents took the opportunity to...