Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
Cedar Haven enjoyed a themed Western Day to lift the spirits of our residents and staff. We dressed the part and were treated with hot dogs, all the fixins’ and delicious campfire s'mores dessert! Staff enjoyed country music, singing and line dancing to Cotton Eye...
Coronavirus has brought a number of changes to daily life and work at our facility. Visitation has been restricted for several weeks. All staff have their temperatures taken multiple times a day and are screened for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Our Resident Care...
We are pleased to announce that Bellomo & Associates, LLC (Estate Planning & Elder Law) will be offering a Free Virtual webinar called "The Nuts and Bolts of Medicaid" on April 14th from 6pm-8pm. Please call 717-845-5390 to register for this informative event...
We are incredibly proud of the Cedar Haven Healthcare Center team and the care that they provide for our residents in every season and circumstances. Their dedication, especially in these unique times, is remarkable. Please join us in applauding the outstanding...
Cedar Haven wrote a public letter to the Lebanon Community speaking out against the false and damaging claims Commissioner Jo Ellen Litz has made about our facility. View the letter at https://cedarhaven.healthcare/letter. Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting...
Last week we were able to celebrate the graduation of Cedar Haven's most recent Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program class. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees wrapped up a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant work. Now that these...