Please join us in congratulating our three October Employees of the Month – Sue Bensing, Lynn Ryland, and Jackie Putt. These Cedar Haven team members were nominated by coworkers, residents, and resident family members, and selected for their outstanding contributions to the quality of care for our residents. We are all thankful for their dedication to the residents and for all that they do to make life better for the Cedar Haven family everyday.
Comments left by those who nominated them
- Sue is a phenomenal supervisor and leader who always leads by example. She works extra hours and is always willing to step up to the plate. There were many times where Sue was kind enough to volunteer to help!
- Sue is an anchor for nursing. Floor nurses often bring her up as being a leader and example to other supervisors. She is dedicated, on time and always willing to give anyone a hand. She is truly an asset and we are very grateful to have her as a Unit Manager.
- Jackie does a fantastic job in processing payroll for 400+ employees. She is willing to assist in other departments when needed, working evenings and weekends when necessary. She is pleasant and helpful to staff who have questions about their benefits. She is kind to the residents and goes out of her way to assist them in any way she can. Jackie is an asset to Cedar Haven, and we are fortunate to have her on the team!
- Jackie does a great job with not only payroll but she also very reassuring to the employees daily. She helps with retention and recruitment. Jackie assists with several HR functions and is very reliable. She is an asset to Cedar Haven!! Jackie deserves to be recognized as Employee of the month.
- Lynn is a very nice and very caring CNA. She is well liked by the residents and staff. She is a pleasant person and brings very nice clothes in for the residents. The clothes are nice, and the residents appreciate it very much!
- Lynn is a team player and a hard-working CNA with a positive attitude! She helps train and guide newly hired CNAs in a kind and friendly manner. Her residents adore her! She is very caring, compassionate and loving toward them. She is very dedicated to Cedar Haven and a role model to others. Her hard work and dedication are appreciated, and she deserves to be recognized for Employee of the month! Great job Lynn!
Interested in joining our team?
APPLY FOR AN OPENING AT CEDAR HAVEN
RN supervisors start in the mid-$30s/hr + a sign-on bonus of $5,000!
We are also seeking an ADON and Director of Admissions, apply now!
LPNs earn $27/hr with second shift differential + a sign-on bonus up to $4,000!
CNAs start at $15/hr + a sign-on bonus up to $2,000!
Dietary Aides, Dishwashers and Utility Aides (Kitchen) now starting at $13/hr!
This is the first in a new series of posts called "#EnjoyLifeWithUs," that highlight the uniquely fun activity and event offerings that are a way of life at Cedar Haven. On August 21st, our residents were able to enjoy our "Cruisin' on the REC Trail" car show as...
We are proud to announce that our August Employee of the Month awards go to Mike Steffy, Priscilla Muzzy, and Jean Engle. These team members are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare...
This is part of a series of posts that highlight how our residents and team #EnjoyLifeWithUs at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Here is a peek into our summer festivities: Cedar Haven Healthcare Center, a skilled nursing facility in Lebanon, provides high-quality care...
Meet our three July Employees of the Month, who are receiving awards and gift cards in recognition for their admirable work at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Congratulations and thank you for your commitment to providing excellent care for our...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is well-known in Lebanon County for providing high-quality long-term skilled nursing care. Did you know that we also offer short-term rehab care for patients recovering from surgery or sudden illness? Our rehospitalization rates, which...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is home to a number of talented staff members who have chosen to grow their skills and build their careers with us (Learn about our Sign-on Bonuses up to $5,000 and apply to join us here). Every month we recognize some of the team members...