Today we are recognizing and celebrating our three September Employees of the Month and nine Quarterly Recognition Award winners. These individuals have demonstrated their commitment and dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven time and again. The certificate and VISA gift card they received is a small token of the appreciation that all of us in the Cedar Haven family have for their work.
These award winners were nominated by our team, residents, and their responsible parties, families, and friends. Please consider who you might like to nominate and submit your nomination the next time you are at Cedar Haven. Please also join us in congratulating these award winners and thanking them for their hard work.
September Employee of the Month Award Winners
- Tabitha has helped with orienting new nurses to Cedar Haven and she does a great job teaching them their duties, responsibilities and routines of dayshift.
- Tabitha has been very supportive and accommodates new hires GPNs and LPNs with orientation. New hires have had positive comments. Tabitha explains routines on floors and allows time for med pass with patience. She is an excellent role model!
- Tabby is an awesome preceptor for our new nursing employees. She is always willing to help her new employees. Abby goes above and beyond to see that the experience is a positive one. One staff member has only praise for her time spent with Tabby. The staff member stated, “I leaned so much and felt very comfortable in completing my duties.” We have used Tabby to precept other new employees to which there has always been positive feedback!
- Tabitha is a dependable nurse. She is always willing to train new nurses. The nurses whom she has trained, have remained employed and they have stated how great their orientation has been!” She addresses any issues that are presented to her. Tabitha works well with families too! She is an all-around great compassionate nurse!
- Kieran is a team player, respectful and very good with our residents. She helps anywhere she can without being asked. I think she should be nominated for employee of the month!
- Kieran has been employed with Cedar Haven for over 13 years and is an asset to our team! She has shown dedication, teamwork and she is respectful to others too. Great job, Kieran!
- Jordan always comes to work ready for any task that awaits him with a positive attitude! His knowledge of HVAC and electrical has become more and more beneficial to our department. The value of Jordan’s work in Maintenance is priceless while helping the department and Cedar Haven be more efficient!
- Residents have voiced gratitude while Jordan is fixing things. He is always pleasant with a positive attitude. Jordan communicates well with the nursing staff too!
- Jordan has been a great addition to the Cedar Haven team! He is very task focused and willing to help anyone! Jordan is always pleasant with the residents and colleagues. His hard work is recognized and greatly appreciated! Way to go Jordan!
Quarterly Recognition Award Winners
- Elizabeth is always willing to give a helping hand with her coworkers. She always has great ideas for activities for our residents!
- Liz is very motivated to do activities with residents. She is pleasant to work with.
- Liz is wonderful with the residents. Her job is TR, but she will do CNA work when asked.
- Amy is dedicated and compassionate! She is good to all residents and has a great sense of humor and a great personality. She is well liked by residents and staff. WELL DESERVED!
- She’s a hard worker and dedicated to our residents. She goes out of her way to make them happy and comfortable. They always enjoy her company.
- When passing Amy in the hall, stairway or craft room she always passes by with a smile. She gives Cedar Haven a glow! We appreciate her kindness and joining the Cedar Haven team!
- As the floating Administrative Assistant, Gayle works in multiple departments. She is always willing to help with extra projects and does so with a smile. She works evenings and weekends as needed at the switchboard. She is an invaluable employee and her dedication to Cedar Haven and our residents is outstanding!
- Gayle is a pleasure to work with! She is great with our residents, coworkers and new hires. We appreciate her hard work and dedication to Cedar Haven! She is an asset to the team!
- Sara is very caring toward her staff. She is a fabulous nurse to her residents and very compassionate. Sara is always willing to help if needed.
- Sara jumps in and helps whenever possible. She orients new hires, helps cover weekends, she is great with the residents and residents’ family members! She is a great assistance to all staff. Her employees feel comfortable communicating with her. She is a super RN Supervisor! Her hard work is greatly appreciated! She is an extraordinary employee! Great job, Sara!
- Janira is a model employee. She is a fantastic housekeeper! She has her entire unit smelling so good. She is always on the go cleaning! Great job Janira and thanks for all you do to keep our residents’ home so nice!
- Janira takes pride in her work. She goes over and beyond expectations!
- Linda is always there to assist her coworkers. She is great with the residents too!
- Linda is a professional leader!
- Courtney is a great nurse! She is helpful to her staff and new hires. She goes over and beyond what is expected of her. She loves her residents and treats them like family!
- Courtney goes above and beyond. She will go anywhere she is instructed to go. She is a good nurse and is very kind and caring.
- Inecia is very detailed oriented. She is a wonderful charge nurse and is great with the residents! She is a great addition to the Cedar Haven team!
- Inecia is so sweet and kind. She has compassion for her residents. She is dedicated to her nursing career. She is eager to learn. Inecia is an asset to the Cedar Haven team!
- Keli is so kind, compassionate and gentle with the residents. She assists her coworkers without being asked. Her work ethic shows a great example of what teamwork is all about!
- Keli is also friendly and polite! She is always smiling and cares deeply for her residents!
Looking for a change or to jumpstart your career? View our jobs page and apply online using our mobile-friendly online application:
Congratulations Nurse Assistant Training Program Graduates!
Last week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students took the next step in their healthcare careers by graduating from our in-house CNA training program. Each student completed a course with our experienced instructors and...
Staff Spotlight: Lisa Hearn
We would like to congratulate Lisa Hearn, a dedicated member of our Laundry department, who recently received a Employee Recognition Award at our facility. On behalf of our whole team and the community at Cedar Haven, we would like to thank Lisa for her exemplary...
Cedar Haven Coronavirus Report
Daily COVID cases update Cedar Haven Residents (# of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 0 Cedar Haven Staff (#of COVID-19 Positive Cases active on this date) 0 Visitation Family Video Calls Ongoing Family Visitation except for rare exposure scenarios...
Cedar Haven: Making a Positive Impact in Lebanon County
Nominated as one of the Top 5 Nursing Homes in Lebanon County -- Vote for us! We were nominated as one of the top 5 nursing homes in Lebanon County in the Best of Lebanon County Awards run by Lebanon Daily News' Community Choice Awards. Please vote for us by clicking...
Casual for a Cause: Humane Society Fundraiser
Last week at Cedar Haven, we celebrated our love of animals by hosting a week-long "Casual for a Cause" dress down fundraiser to benefit the Humane Society of Lebanon County. We have many animal lovers among our team and resident community so we were excited to don...
Staff Spotlight: Onofre Jordan
We would like to congratulate Onofre (Tony) Jordan, a painter in our maintenance department, who recently received a Employee Recognition Award at our facility. On behalf of our whole team and community, we would like to thank Tony for his exemplary work and all he...
Meet the Cedar Haven Team’s Pets!
At Cedar Haven, we are celebrating Spring by sharing more about the great joy animals bring to our Team and residents! We began in March of 2022 by sponsoring the adoption of a pet from the Humane Society of Lebanon County named Portia, who our Team selected to...
Staff Spotlight: Suzanna Ellison
We would like to congratulate Suzanna Ellison, a superb LPN and the most recent recognition award recipient at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Suzanna is an LPN who received 15 nominations for this award-- perhaps the most we have ever received for one award winner! On...
St Patrick’s Day at Cedar Haven
A St. Patrick's Day To Remember! Senior care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, PA is always a top priority, with the staff dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life for their residents. But they also know that having fun should be part of...