We are proud to announce that the February Employee of the Month awards go to a fantastic group of caregivers: Andreina, Angelica, and Andre! These team members are receiving awards and $200 gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating them on their achievements and thanking them for their dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
Andreina Garcia, LPN
- Andreina is caring and compassionate towards the resident. She’ll help with CNA work alongside her own tasks without us asking her to. She is a great person to work with and she’s always positive.
- Andreina is a wonderful nurse! She helps CNAs without being asked. She is always positive and funny. Andreina is always on time and willing to stay extra.
- Andreina is very nice and helps others. She listens and is a good problem solver.
Angelica Gates, CNA
- Angel is a good fast paced worker and I love working with her and she takes good care of me. I love her so much.
- Angel always goes above and beyond for her coworkers and residents. She always does extra people and is always willing to help. I love working with her!
- Angelica is a good worker and always on time for work.
- Angel takes good care of us!
- Angel is always on time and a hard worker! She is always pleasant to work with.
- Angel should be nominated for being a great CNA! She helps every shift. She is hard working and on time. She has a great personality!
Andre Robinson, CNA
- Andre does whatever you ask of him. He is always pleasant. He is a good worker and offers to help you.
- When I wasn’t feeling well, Andre was right there to help me. He always gets me water.
- Andre is a nice guy! He always does what he is supposed to. He is pleasant and always keeps busy.
- Andre works hard. He is nice to everyone. Andre is always in good spirits. He does everything asked!
- Andre is a team player, loved by residents and always has a smile on his face! He is extremely dependable!
- I nominate Andre due to his helpful nature and his kindness to the residents and staff. He always will help staff and residents. He goes out of his way to always be helpful. He should be nominated for employee of the month. I have never seen him refuse to help and he goes out of his way for all residents. He should be nominated for employee of the month!
Interested in joining our team?
We are incredibly proud of the Cedar Haven Healthcare Center team and the care that they provide for our residents in every season and circumstances. Their dedication, especially in these unique times, is remarkable. Please join us in applauding the outstanding...
UPDATED MARCH 25, 2020 A note from our clinical team leadership: "The next few weeks will be challenging for us all both here at Cedar Haven and in our personal lives. We as healthcare workers know the risks and the benefits/rewards that come with helping those who...
Cedar Haven wrote a public letter to the Lebanon Community speaking out against the false and damaging claims Commissioner Jo Ellen Litz has made about our facility. View the letter at https://cedarhaven.healthcare/letter. Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting...
Last week we were able to celebrate the graduation of Cedar Haven's most recent Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program class. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees wrapped up a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant work. Now that these...
On a cold and wintery day, it was FUN playing games and spreading good cheer at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon! Congratulations to our residents and team members who won 10 Cedar Bucks each playing Name That Tune, every hour today from 9 – 4. They get to...
We are pleased to announce that Jenifer Baughman-Fetzer, Ebony Campbell, and Bonita Shanaman are our Employees of the Month for the month of January. These staff members were nominated by other members of the team at Cedar Haven, whose nomination comments are included...