We are proud to announce that the February Employee of the Month awards go to a fantastic group of caregivers: Andreina, Angelica, and Andre! These team members are receiving awards and $200 gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating them on their achievements and thanking them for their dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
Andreina Garcia, LPN
- Andreina is caring and compassionate towards the resident. She’ll help with CNA work alongside her own tasks without us asking her to. She is a great person to work with and she’s always positive.
- Andreina is a wonderful nurse! She helps CNAs without being asked. She is always positive and funny. Andreina is always on time and willing to stay extra.
- Andreina is very nice and helps others. She listens and is a good problem solver.
Angelica Gates, CNA
- Angel is a good fast paced worker and I love working with her and she takes good care of me. I love her so much.
- Angel always goes above and beyond for her coworkers and residents. She always does extra people and is always willing to help. I love working with her!
- Angelica is a good worker and always on time for work.
- Angel takes good care of us!
- Angel is always on time and a hard worker! She is always pleasant to work with.
- Angel should be nominated for being a great CNA! She helps every shift. She is hard working and on time. She has a great personality!
Andre Robinson, CNA
- Andre does whatever you ask of him. He is always pleasant. He is a good worker and offers to help you.
- When I wasn’t feeling well, Andre was right there to help me. He always gets me water.
- Andre is a nice guy! He always does what he is supposed to. He is pleasant and always keeps busy.
- Andre works hard. He is nice to everyone. Andre is always in good spirits. He does everything asked!
- Andre is a team player, loved by residents and always has a smile on his face! He is extremely dependable!
- I nominate Andre due to his helpful nature and his kindness to the residents and staff. He always will help staff and residents. He goes out of his way to always be helpful. He should be nominated for employee of the month. I have never seen him refuse to help and he goes out of his way for all residents. He should be nominated for employee of the month!
Interested in joining our team?
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our residents, staff, families, and friends! Thank you for being part of this special community that so many call home. Please take a few minutes to enjoy this video of Cedar Haven residents and team-members sharing what they are thankful...
Cedar Haven enjoyed a week of fun theme-days designed to show our outstanding team how much they are appreciated! Please enjoy photos of our dress down days, including Hat Day, Crazy Sock Day, and Wacky Wednesday, as well as our Walking Taco event. We hope our team...
Happy Veterans Day to the many residents and staff at Cedar Haven who have served our country. A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all for your service-- we so appreciate your bravery and commitment! Happy Veterans Day! Learning more about Cedar Haven Are you or...
Please join us in congratulating Cindy Angstadt for her recent award. Cindy was recognized for her outstanding dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven and her excellent work in our in-house laundry department. Cindy-- on behalf of all of the residents and staff at...
Cedar Haven residents and team-members alike had a great time for Halloween this year. The haunted Rec Room and Team Halloween party were both a big hit! Please enjoy some of the photos of costumes from our crew. We hope that you all had a fun and safe time with your...
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center in Lebanon, Pennsylvania hosted their Annual Car Show, "Cruisin' on the Rev Trail," on September 30, 2022. After taking a break from the tradition due to Covid, everyone was thrilled to see the Annual car show return to the Cedar Haven...