We are proud to announce that the February Employee of the Month awards go to a fantastic group of caregivers: Andreina, Angelica, and Andre! These team members are receiving awards and $200 gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating them on their achievements and thanking them for their dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
Andreina Garcia, LPN
- Andreina is caring and compassionate towards the resident. She’ll help with CNA work alongside her own tasks without us asking her to. She is a great person to work with and she’s always positive.
- Andreina is a wonderful nurse! She helps CNAs without being asked. She is always positive and funny. Andreina is always on time and willing to stay extra.
- Andreina is very nice and helps others. She listens and is a good problem solver.
Angelica Gates, CNA
- Angel is a good fast paced worker and I love working with her and she takes good care of me. I love her so much.
- Angel always goes above and beyond for her coworkers and residents. She always does extra people and is always willing to help. I love working with her!
- Angelica is a good worker and always on time for work.
- Angel takes good care of us!
- Angel is always on time and a hard worker! She is always pleasant to work with.
- Angel should be nominated for being a great CNA! She helps every shift. She is hard working and on time. She has a great personality!
Andre Robinson, CNA
- Andre does whatever you ask of him. He is always pleasant. He is a good worker and offers to help you.
- When I wasn’t feeling well, Andre was right there to help me. He always gets me water.
- Andre is a nice guy! He always does what he is supposed to. He is pleasant and always keeps busy.
- Andre works hard. He is nice to everyone. Andre is always in good spirits. He does everything asked!
- Andre is a team player, loved by residents and always has a smile on his face! He is extremely dependable!
- I nominate Andre due to his helpful nature and his kindness to the residents and staff. He always will help staff and residents. He goes out of his way to always be helpful. He should be nominated for employee of the month. I have never seen him refuse to help and he goes out of his way for all residents. He should be nominated for employee of the month!
Interested in joining our team?
Today we honor and remember those who gave their lives for our country. At Cedar Haven we have the privilege of serving over 20 veterans who have chosen to reside and receive care at our facility. What an honor it is to hear their stories and learn about the...
UPDATED May 22, 2020 We are happy to report that Cedar Haven remain COVID-Free at this time. As you know, the number of Coronavirus cases in Lebanon County has climbed substantially and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as well as our local...
Our compassionate team has had no shortage of creative ideas to uplift our residents while keeping them safe. Along those lines, our team cooked up a fun Hawaian Luau day and mixed it up with some Elvis festivities as well. Thank you to our thoughtful dietary and...
Thank you State Farm Agents Kelly parks, Hannah Speraw, Bob Phillips, Dick Morrett, Matt Jacobs, and Greg Snyder!
Thank you to the State Farm agents who treated our Cedar Haven Team to delicious chicken dinners from Hresko’s Bar-B-Que. Our staff were very appreciative! Thank you for the support and care.Welcome to Cedar Haven!Thank you for visiting the Cedar Haven blog. Please...
Cedar Haven is very thankful to report that we have still not had a single case of COVID-19 among our staff or residents thanks in part to the extraordinary efforts our team has made to proactively protect our community. Because of this, we are still able to accept...
We are pleased to announce that Karen Viozzi, Jenny Kendig, and Paula Hammer have been awarded our April Employee of the Month award in recognition of their efforts. These staff members were nominated by other members of the team at Cedar Haven, whose comments are...