We are proud to announce that the February Employee of the Month awards go to a fantastic group of caregivers: Andreina, Angelica, and Andre! These team members are receiving awards and $200 gift cards in recognition for their excellent contributions to resident care at Cedar Haven Healthcare Center. Please join us in congratulating them on their achievements and thanking them for their dedication to the residents at Cedar Haven!
You can read some of the thoughts of those who nominated them below:
Andreina Garcia, LPN
- Andreina is caring and compassionate towards the resident. She’ll help with CNA work alongside her own tasks without us asking her to. She is a great person to work with and she’s always positive.
- Andreina is a wonderful nurse! She helps CNAs without being asked. She is always positive and funny. Andreina is always on time and willing to stay extra.
- Andreina is very nice and helps others. She listens and is a good problem solver.
Angelica Gates, CNA
- Angel is a good fast paced worker and I love working with her and she takes good care of me. I love her so much.
- Angel always goes above and beyond for her coworkers and residents. She always does extra people and is always willing to help. I love working with her!
- Angelica is a good worker and always on time for work.
- Angel takes good care of us!
- Angel is always on time and a hard worker! She is always pleasant to work with.
- Angel should be nominated for being a great CNA! She helps every shift. She is hard working and on time. She has a great personality!
Andre Robinson, CNA
- Andre does whatever you ask of him. He is always pleasant. He is a good worker and offers to help you.
- When I wasn’t feeling well, Andre was right there to help me. He always gets me water.
- Andre is a nice guy! He always does what he is supposed to. He is pleasant and always keeps busy.
- Andre works hard. He is nice to everyone. Andre is always in good spirits. He does everything asked!
- Andre is a team player, loved by residents and always has a smile on his face! He is extremely dependable!
- I nominate Andre due to his helpful nature and his kindness to the residents and staff. He always will help staff and residents. He goes out of his way to always be helpful. He should be nominated for employee of the month. I have never seen him refuse to help and he goes out of his way for all residents. He should be nominated for employee of the month!
Interested in joining our team?
Please join us in congratulating the most recent graduating class of Cedar Haven's Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program. These new Nursing Assistant Trainees completed a 3.5 week course that trains them for Certified Nursing Assistant certification and a new,...
Cedar Haven Announces Partnership with Nightingale College: Experiential Learning HUB for Nursing Students in Central PA & 10% Tuition Discount for Cedar Haven Team-members
Cedar Haven Healthcare Center is proud to announce that we are partnering with Nightingale College to offer our staff and the Lebanon community several unique educational opportunities through Nightingale’s accredited online nursing programs. Nightingale College's...
Thankfulness is defined as the awareness and appreciation of good things as well as the expression of gratitude. At Cedar Haven, November held many reasons to be thankful and express our gratitude. The Cedar Haven team is a remarkable group of individuals who are...
Last week at Cedar Haven, our latest class of Nursing Assistant Training (NAT) Program students graduated ready to launch their new healthcare careers. Each student completed a 3.5 week course with our experienced instructors, learning how to assist residents with...
Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month Award winners: Jodi Y., Josh R., and Aspen H. These staff members were nominated and chosen to receive the awards because of their dedication to providing high-quality care and improving quality of life for Cedar...
Is there a skilled nursing team out there that is more passionate about Halloween than the Cedar Haven staff? If you have been part of the Cedar Haven family for some time, you won't be surprised to hear that the Therapeutic Recreation staff went above and beyond once...