Last week Cedar Haven’s Therapeutic Recreation Department organized a Winter Wonderland for the residents and families. They transformed our Rec Room into a delightful Winter Wonderland that everyone enjoyed! The Dietary Department provided a delicious treat of S’mores Cobbler.
Please enjoy these photos from the festivities and the S’mores Cobbler recipe:
S’more Cobbler Recipe
1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Cup Whole Milk
1 – 5 oz. Cook and Serve Chocolate Pudding Mix
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Pack of Graham Crackers
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- Combine the milk and pudding mix and pour into a greased 9×13″ baking dish
- Layer the graham crackers over the pudding mix (I like to double this layer)
- Spread the chocolate chips over the graham crackers
- Spread DRY cake mix over the top and drizzle the butter on top of the cake mix
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there aren’t any large areas of dry ingredients.
- Add the marshmallows and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown. You can also add some extra chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers on top of the marshmallows before you bake them if you desire to do so